Friday 31 December 2010

2011 Wish

So as we wrap up 2010 and reflect on all the good and bad that’s occurred, as we count all blessings and say thank you for the lessons I thought I’d do an end of year blog. I know it’s been a bit unlubed on my blog but Superdrug has BOGOF on Durex so I’ll be slapping some Cherry Pump Lube all up on this bitch in due course!!!! (I like a bit of JLS but I AINT buying those damn condoms with their faces on though what a foolishness!!!!)

Anyway for my end of year blog I’m not here to talk about my personal aims and wishes and dreams etc for 2011. I’m not going to sit here reminiscing on 2010 either, I mean like I was there I lived it jeez.
This blog is simply my wish for the beautiful ladies I know and have come to known, the ones I’ll encounter and the ones who I don’t know but hey I wish this for you also……
  
        GOOD SEX AND ORGASMS!!!!!!!!

Yes that’s right I said it! Let 2011 be the year that see’s us all say NO! to not getting ours my lovelies!!!

Say NO! to poor sexual escapades! 
Say NO! to below par penis work!
Say NO! to weak head game!
Say NO! to sloppy face bathing kisses!
Say NO! to him finishing first while you pull out  a toy to finish!
Say NO! to the same positions each and every time!
Say NO! to laying like a sack of potatoes n letting him go at it!
Say NO! to keeping schtum on what does and doesn’t do it for you!
Say NO! to building boundaries based on other peoples opinions!
This leaves plenty of space for us to say YES! YES! OH HELL FUCKIN YES!!!! To the damn great sex we want need and desire!!!!

For those of my ladies abstaining, BIG UP YOUR CHESTS! I’ve served my sentence though so I’ll be leaving you all to that *fist pump of support doe*

ALL THE BEST FOR THE YEAR CUMMIN LADIES!!! XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. LOL Tre nah sah they have to meet a standard!!!! Say NO! to below the par business!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say no, lol...

    Brilliant...

    Mr Oh

    ReplyDelete