Tuesday 6 December 2011

Touch

Touch Me!
I'm yearning to feel you
Touch Me!
My Body screams in anticipation
Touch Me!
I can't hold back any longer
My desire is growing stronger
You reach out your hand
And then I feel you
Touch Me!
Your lips touch mine
It feels so divine
My legs feel weak
I can't find air to speak, as you
Kiss Me!
Your hands they caress
The swell of my breast
My Nipples respond
As they and your mouth form a bond, as you
Tease Me!
My every sense is awake
How much more can I take
Yet I don't want to stop
Need you to take me over the top, as you
Please Me!
As your hands travel south
Closely followed by your mouth
Gently spreading my legs apart
Increasing the beat of my racing heart, as you
Stroke Me!
Then I feel your warm wet tongue inside
And I throw my head back and my eyes roll wide
Enjoying the feel of you pleasing my clit
Then savour my juices not missing a bit, as you
Taste Me!
Oh you've pleased me so well
I reach down and stroke your swell
As I fall to my knees and smile
Cos I know this will keep me busy a while, as I
Devour You!
As Our bodys join
Loin to Loin
Our pleasures escalate
To the point we jointly break, as you,
Love Me!


© I.Charles 2004