Tuesday 7 December 2010

Having Me Cake n Eating It!!!!!

So....I thought I'd start off doing what I do best - giving my opinion!!!

I'm a member of the Biggest Baddest Sexiest Carnival Mas band in London Bachanal Mas and anyone that knows me knows I LOVE this band. So, when the date was set for the Annual Christmas Dinner & Reunion I thought it would be nice to do a lil something special for them......

.........Cupcakes!!!! Who can resist the sweet treat that has become a major food fashion statement!

I put out a call on Twitter - I mean that's what Social Networking is for right?
I got a few responses and recommendations but being a true believer that first impressions count, I continued dialogue with the lovely @ChenChen_x who formally introduced me to Parisienne: The House Of Cupcakes. The name sounds like that of a fancy boutique.......but did her Cupcakes live up it?!

Customer Service::
From the initial Twitter exchange with my bagga questions every response was professional but yet personal! I received a professional invoice detailing what I was getting. There was a great deal on with the cupcakes at a reduced rate - AND I got a first time purchase discount (Everybody loves a discount, so why would I front!!!) A few days before my delivery was due I received an Email from Parisienne re the wording on my cakes. "Christmas" wouldn't fit with the rest of the message and so it was asked if I'd mind "Crimbo" instead. Believe in most places that woulda been flung on said way and I'd have had to deal with it so I was able to be truly confident that these cakes would be personal to me and my Mas Fam! 10/10


Presentation::
Even though it's going to go in our mouth and get chomped and chewed we as humans LOVE our food to look hella good before we anihilate it. These were simply stunning!!! Baring in mind these were brought to a dinner, people were trying to get involved with the cakes before dinner started! I issued various threats to cut off limbs!!!! The christmas colours and deco looked ab fab! Blingy cupcakes enuh!!!! Jeeeeez.

Modelled By The Lovely @thrutheblue  


The boxes they came in were FAB! I worried about them just sitting in a cake box when transporting but the cupcake sectioned boxes meant they arrived in tip top shape. 10/10

Merry Crimbo BMas Fam (Check that BLING!)

Taste::
We went to an All You Can Eat for dinner.....it was CARNAGE! Yet the cupcake boxes came out and hands were outstretched long long long! So to add to the pile of bones, we then had a pile of cupcake wrappers!!!! Moist, perfectly cooked, icing melted in your mouth, light, soft, tasty....all words that flew around and I can disagree with NONE! Baring in mind these were made on Saturday...today is Tuesday, I'm eating one as I type and it STILL tastes fully fresh, light n moist!!!! 10/10

Would I recommend them?! HELL YEAH!!
Would I used them again?! HELL YEAH!!!
Am I A Happy Customer?! HELL DAMN YEAH!!!!!!


Parisienne:The House Of Cupcakes - FULLY ENDORSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment