Tuesday 7 December 2010

Who Is She?!

I'm loud...... Yet I'm quiet,
I'm dark but......so light,
I'm outgoing.....but shy,
Such a clown but damn I'm serious,
I'm the silent whisper that screams until your ears ring,
I am awake when I sleep,
I am a bittersweet symphony of contradictive natures that fuse as one to create...ME!!!!

If ya know me or if ya follow me on Twitter you likely know I am an opinionated cow who loves her friends, loves music, loves sex, loves life (finally) and most importantly loves herself (despite what you n you n you think mate!!!)

Why "Talk Di Tings"? Cos this blog has no real direction! I'm not a beauty, fashion, music or make up blogger. I'm not a writer per se - though I do write. I don't sky dive or do marathons - I don't even run for the bus (Shoutouts to #TeamBangsOnTheRun though!!!). I'm just a person with something to say about most things and I've now given myself the arena to scream it - YAY!!!

WELCOME TO A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!!!

3 comments: